You can earn 5$ extra in a day, but you can not earn an extra 5 hours on the same day. So use the time wisely. Because Money can come, go and come back again. But time once goes will never come back.
Money is important to live a good life. But time is important to earn that money. And what is more important is how you utilize your time to earn that money. Because when you will use your time wisely, you can concentrate on all other income sources as well.
A maximum number of people depends on their 9 to 6 job to earn for their bread and butter. And because of this 9 to 6 job, they waste most of their time, in their work, commuting to work, commuting back home, etc. In this cycle, they don’t save more time in a day to work on some extra source of income. they do not have any other choice except depending on their only source of income for the entire life. This situation makes them work on all those tiny things by self to save money which could have been outsourced to save time. But those people will not understand the value of time because they are bound with their situation.
Those people who understand the value of time, they save their time to work on their passion. They take some time out of their busy schedule to start with some side hustle. So that in the future they could live an independent lifestyle.
If today you will utilize your time wisely, in the future, your time will work in your favor. But if today you will play with your time and waste it with unnecessary things then in the future, the time will also play with you.
What are the things that you can outsource in your daily life to save your time just by spending some extra bucks?
- Washing clothes – You can hire a laundry service to wash your clothes which can save around 1 hour a week.
- Press your dress – The same laundry service can press your clothes as well. it can also save around 1 hour a week.
- Cooking – Cooking is one of the time-consuming activities. You can hire a maid who can cook for you daily. It will save around 1.5 to 2 hours daily.
- Cleaning utensils – You can save around 30 mins daily by paying that maid a few extra bucks to clean your utensils.
- Cleaning your house – If you have already hired a maid then why to clean your house on your own? They can also clean your house if you can spend a few bucks extra. It will save around 2 hours a week.
- Cleaning your vehicles – Hiring someone who can clean your vehicles will not cost you more, but you can save at least 30 minutes daily.
- Buying groceries online – Buying your groceries online can save a lot of time and your fuel/ commuting cost as well. You can save around 1 to 2 hours per week.
So if you will calculate all the above activities, you can realize how much time you can save every day. You can save an average of 3 hours daily by outsourcing everything. This will not cost you more but you can utilize those time doing some productive work which will help you to earn more money and enhance your skillsets. You can earn money by utilizing your time. But you can not earn time by utilizing your money.
If you could save your time and productively utilize that just by spending a few extra bucks, then you should do that. Because you can earn more money in the future. But you can not earn those times you have spent on unnecessary things. Because Money can come, go and come back again. But time once goes will never come back.
Hey, my Awesome readers. Thanks a lot for reading my article. My name is Samir. By profession, I am a Consultant & by passion, I am a storyteller, blogger, vlogger, quote writer, and the most importantly a hustler, a dreamer, an achiever. I love listening to music & traveling. I want to create my travel vlog in the future. I want to reach millions of hearts through my work. keep reading & keep spreading the Positivity. ~ Love & Respect ~